The CA ARCserve Managed Service Provider licensing program enables service providers and ISVs with a hosted offering to license CA Family of Products ARCserve Family of Products on a monthly basis to provide services to your clients.
CA ARCserve Managed Service Provider Licensing for the CA ARCserve Family of Products makes adding new high-margin, recurring revenue services quick and easy, with focus on your profitability. Examples of new services you can launch include:
The products available are:
- Providing remote data protection and disaster recovery services via WAN data replication to your data centre
- Providing high availability services via WAN data replication and system failover
- Offering service level agreements for data protection and system availability on your existing application hosting services. e.g. hosted email service
- CA ARCserve High Availability r15
- CA ARCserve Replication r15
- CA ARCserve Backup r15 File Server Suite
- CA ARCserve Backup r15 Mail App DB Suite
- CA ARCserve D2D r15 for Windows Server Standard Edition
- CA ARCserve D2D r15 for Windows Server Advanced Edition
Why choose Micromail?
- Enhanced data protection in line with existing client costing model
- Additional cost effective resilience to existing data centre environment
- Flexible licensing mechanism (pay as you use) – no up-front costs
- Opportunity to expand services to include off-site data protection
- New business opportunity with remote server failover service
- Evaluation software available for testing internally before adding to a service
- Access to the latest software versions
- Use of CA Service Provider Logo
- Access to CA Technical Support
- Not for Resale (NFR) software
- Learn more here
Micromail is now the Irish partner of choice for Microsoft, VMware, Red Hat and CA to work with Service Providers in Ireland to help you deliver your cloud services to your customers. Having one dedicated hosting reseller who can provide the cloud offerings from a whole range of vendors will help you streamline your hosted services.
Sign Up for CA MSP
- Go to www.arcserve.com/gb
- Under the Buy tab click on Managed Service Provider Licensing.
- Click on APPLY NOW in the green box to the right.
- Complete Enrolment Form and choose Micromail from the dropdown list of entitled Please select your preferred Partner.
- Hit Submit