Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition creates a protected endpoint and messaging environment that is secure against today’s complex malware, data loss and spam threats, and is quickly recoverable in the event of failure. Reduce the cost of securing your environment and more effectively manage the inherent risks of today’s IT infrastructures with Symantec’s proven endpoint security, messaging security and system recovery technologies.
- Antivirus and antispyware: Provides unmatched, best-of-breed malware protection, including market-leading antivirus protection, enhanced spyware protection, new rootkit protection, reduced memory footprint and new dynamic performance adjustments to keep users productive.
- Network threat protection: A rules-based firewall engine and Generic Exploit Blocking (GEB) block malware before it can enter a system.
- Proactive threat protection: Protecting against unseen threats (i.e. zero-day threats), it includes TruScan Proactive Threat Scan, which does not rely on threat signatures.
- Single agent and single management console: Antivirus, antispyware, desktop firewall, intrusion prevention, device and application control, and network access control are all in a single agent — managed by a single management console.
- Antivirus for Linux, Mac, and Windows Mobile: Remove viruses from email attachments, Internet downloads, and other sources to safeguard the enterprise network.
- Enables secure mobile computing by providing comprehensive virus protection against malicious threats that target Windows Mobile operating systems.
- Antispam and messaging security protection: The Symantec Brightmail-based antispam technology delivers greater than 97 percent effectiveness and a false positive rate of less than one in a million, making it one of the industry’s most accurate solutions.
- System recovery: Enables rapid, reliable recovery of computer data and systems.